Sandie's Biography :
As a premier agent serving The Woodlands and surrounding areas since 1989, I am here to provide you with all the resources and information I can.If you are buying or selling-I am here for you...
I am here for the long term! I have worked with many families for multiple generations and when we work together- it's like family! I am confidant that i can offer you knowledge and tools that few other agents can. With extensive training and years of experience in The Woodlands, Spring, Magnolia, Tomball and Conroe I have experience that will benefit you whether you are serious about buying or selling a home at this time or a returning client.
I consider it a privlage to help my clients find a community that fits their needs and look forward to sharing my knowledge and enthusiam for the many neighborhoods and the surrounding areas that encompass it. I look forward to providing you with unparalled serviceand developing a long term relationship with you. Please feel free to contact me and lets discuss how I can best assist you and your Real Estate needs! I know your time is valuable so let me start with saying " Thank You" for taking your time out to consider me!
- Residing in the area for over 30 years.
- Past president of The Grogans Mill Village Association.
- Board of Directors for Montgomery County Association of Realtors
- Realtor Advisory Committee- The Woodlands Operating Co.
- Woodlands Watch Captain
- Member of the Year- Womens Counsil of Realtors
- Community service Award - Montgomery County
- Realtor Of The Year- 3 time nominee